India stamps India philately revenue court fee fiscal mint used fdc rare states native Princely

Sunday, January 2, 2022

Guernsey Stamps Collection

 GUERNSEY STAMPS COLLECTION

Daily Stamps, Date of issue 1st October 1969
William I (1066–1087), a map of Guernsey, and a Wilding-style portrait design
King John (1199–1216), the Arms of Sark, and a Wilding-style portrait
Henry V (1413–1422), the Guernsey Lily, and a Wilding-style portrait
Elizabeth I (1558–1603), the Arms of Guernsey, and a Wilding-style portrait
William I (1066–1087), a map of Guernsey, and a Wilding-style portrait design
Daily Stamps, Date of issue 6th January 1971
Henry V (1413–1422), the Guernsey Lily, and a Wilding-style portrait
EUROPA Stamps - Monuments, Date of issue 2nd May 1978
Prosperity Memorial
Victoria Monument
Coins on stamp, Date of issue 13th February 1979
Royal Wedding of Prince Charles and Lady Diana Spencer, Date of issue 29th July 1981
EUROPA Stamps - Nature Conservation, Date of issue 22nd May 1986
EUROPA Stamps - Modern Architecture, Date of issue 5th May 1987
Christmas Stamps, Date of issue 6th November 1997

No comments: