India stamps India philately revenue court fee fiscal mint used fdc rare states native Princely

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Portuguese India stamps collection

 PORTUGUESE INDIA STAMPS COLLECTION

King Carlos I, Date of issue 23rd April 1886
1895 -1896, King Carlos I
King Carlos I, Date of issue 1st August 1898
1½R, orange/black
1902, Issue of 1998 Overprinted PROVISORION
1902, King Carlos I, Issue of 1895 surcharged
1902, King Luis I, Issue of 1886 surcharged
1903, King Carlos I
1R, grey/black
1½R, violet slate /black
2R, orange/black
2R, green/black
1911, Issue of 1898-1901 Overprinted in Red
1913, Ceres
1R, brownish olive/black
1½R, yellowish green/black
2R, black
2½R, olive/black
3R, lilac/black
1933, Sao Gabriel
1R, yellowish brown
6R, greenish slate
1T, grey
2½T, blue
3T, light blue
Portuguese Colonial Empire, Date of issue 1st August 1938
2½T,
violet/black
3½T, orange/black
4½T, blue/black
7T, brownish purple/black
7½T, bluish green/black
9T, reddish brown/black
11T, lilac/black
1942-46 Sao Gabriel - Stamps of 1933 Surcharged
1946, Personalities

No comments: